Nap in the Meadow Face Serum
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
This organic face serum has a dew-consistency almost-liquid that is close to oil-free yet it delivers a broad range of benefits in a single product: deep hydration, strong anti-inflammatory action, anti-oxidants, anti-aging benefits, refreshing factor, and even some acne reducing, tissue repairing, and sunburn and sun damage repair. And it makes your toner or mist optional. We recommend to use this serum to be used as the first moisturizing step, before facial oil or oil-based serum.
The following meadow wildflower essences, all made by Ava following the procedure used by Edward Bach, were included: white yarrow (for protection), silvery lupine (for strength, longevity; youth preserving), wild rose (youth, beauty, skin firmness), and pink phlox (to preserve one's gentle qualities and innocence).
Handcrafted in small batches from 100 percent natural, vegan, cold-process ingredients, the formula is cruelty free and free of preservatives.
Color and Texture: Consistency is ultra-lightweight aloe-based serum that looks spearmint-y with a pale minty-green tint.
Scent: Scented with helichrysum, rose geranium and French Provençal lavender for a smell of spring meadow to some, of just picked strawberries to others.
Skin Type Recommendations: For all skin types, especially dry, mature, acne, combination, oily, with eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis. If you have allergies or skin sensitivities but are able to tolerate products with nonirritant essential oils as active ingredients, you should be able to tolerate this product well.
- Luxury5By Eremeeva Oxana on Oct 13, 2016I long waited for a product in which the yarrow oil and camomiles would be combined. From the childhood I remember that this combination had medical effect on my skin with eczema. And here at last! The first what it is worth mentioning is an aroma gentle grassy, that I unsuccessfully looking for in perfumery. After few weeks of use, one may say, that this product levels skin color and works well with the capillaries and skin redness. It is very difficult to formulate what tis difference from other so quality products of Ava, but Nap in the Meadow is like "haute couture" in a wide line of Ava skin care products.
- Lovely non-greasy drink for the skin5By Alina Sorescu on Nov 03, 2016I have just ordered the 2 oz size after finishing up the sample. This is an extremely lightweight, liquid serum that has a beautiful smell (hard to describe, it's a deep green, a bit floral scent). I use it both morning and night as a first step before I use a heaver serum, oil or moisturizer. My favorite thing about it is that it absorbs into my combination skin without leaving a trace, but my skin looks calmer and more radiant after it. It does not interfere in any way with any of the products I use after it. So I am giving my skin an antioxidant drink but I am able to continue to use all other products that I normally use in my routine. I feel it works better than a toner and I no longer use a toner - I only use a mist when I want an oil to absorb faster. The antioxidants protect my skin and the plant extracts keep inflammation at bay. If you have dry skin, you will definitely need something on top of it; for combination and oily skin it may work on its own. Thank you, Ava, for creating such wonderful products.
- Beautifully quenching, antiinflammatory serum5By Amanda on Nov 13, 2016Beautiful serum well worth the money. I saw results almost immediately. My skin feels so much softer, especially since I have combined it with a sample of the Marigold fields moisturizer. Calms red spots and hydrates the skin at the same time. The fragrance is very pleasant as well, quite medicinal and herbal. I will definitely repurchase this serum. Love it
- ‹ previous
- 2 of 2
- This gentle organic formula is both skin revitalizing and a remedy for persistent dry skin thanks to the healing powers of two different wild lavender species from France.
- Galbanum, copaiba balsam resin, and German blue chamomile oil act as anti-inflammatory agents that work together to heal, prevent acne and help reduce scaring.
- The deep blue yarrow oil is nondrying yet it helps heal acne and balance excessively oily skin, and it soothes inflammatory skin disorders such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Elderberry extract provides an incredible dose of antioxidants to delay skin aging and reverse UV damage.
- Cold-press aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Sambucus nigra (elderberry) fruit extract, Curcuma longa (turmeric) root Supercritical CO2 Select* extract*, polysorbate 20 (naturally derived), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil (* and †), Achillea millefolium (yarrow) oil*, Helichrysum italicum (Italian everlasting) oil†, Marticaria recutita (German blue chamomile) oil*, potassium sorbate (natural food-grade preservative), organic Pelargonium graveolens (geranium bourbon) oil, Pelargonium roseum (geranium rose) oil*, Copaifera officinalis (copaiba balsam) resin†, Ferula galbaniflua (galbanum) essential oil*, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vit. C), wildflower essences†.
- *Certified organic.
- †Responsibly wildcrafted.
- Aloe vera certified by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC) for purity and content.
Use generously alone or under an emollient product on the face, and under eyes if your skin tolerates the product well on this sensitive area, 1–2 times a day. You can follow with an emollient yet light facial oil or emollient moisturizer immediately upon application of Nap in the Meadow. If using a slower-absorbing product as the next step, such as a thick oil-base serum or balm, it often works best to wait a moment until Nap in the Meadow is absorbed. Shake often to remix. Store away from direct light exposure. Ideally REFRIGERATE, which protects freshness and enhances cooling, refreshing, and de-puffing properties. If redness or sensitivity appears when you first use Nap in the Meadow, allow your skin to adjust to the product gradually, by using only a thin layer once a day for the first 7–14 days.