OGBaby Really Fragrance Free Organic Barrier Balm
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
Prevent diaper rash, soothe chapped cheeks, and hands and so much more.
Made with castor oil, botanicals and beeswax to protect skin from wind, cold and wet.
The perfect Organic alternative to Chemical and synthetic Petroleum Ointments
They're too young for toxic exposures.
The all-purpose balm for preventing dry skin, diaper rash, and chapped lips. Also protects minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Replace your petroleum jelly, A&D Ointment, or any chemical/conventional Butt Paste with this safe, organic alternative. Zinc Free means No risk of exposures to nano particles. They're simply too young for toxic exposures!
- Not Just For Babies!5By Sharon M. on Dec 08, 2015The organic barrier balm is an awesome balm for diapering babies. But, it's also awesome for use on dry skin anywhere on everyone! I especially like it to relieve dry, chapped lips. It's excellent that there's finally a safe, organic product without petroleum.
- I love this stuff!5By Beth Coleman on Jan 24, 2014I have been using this on my baby since she was born (she is now 17 months old) and she has never once gotten a diaper rash! I put it on her every night before bed and it has worked to keep her skin soft and rash-free, even in dry Colorado weather!
- Wonderful!5By Fbobadilla on May 28, 2014I was looking for a moisturizing all natural salve with no fragrance for my baby's exczema and this is great. It protects and moisturizes without being too greasy. No fragrance and no irritating ingredients. I can pronounce and identify all ingredients. Excellent!
- 1 of 2
- next ›
- Zinc Free diaper balm! (no nano-particle concerns)
- Castor Oil and Beeswax create a safe, occlusive moisture barrier.
- Great for moisturizing dry lips, hands, cheeks, elbows, and feet.
- VEGETARIAN USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC GLUTEN FREE PARABEN FREE NON NANO
- Organic Castor Oil
- Organic Sunflower Oil
- Organic Olive Oil
- Organic Beeswax
- Non-GMO Vitamin E
- Organic Chamomile
- Organic Calendula
- Organic Lavender
Apply to the diaper area to protect the tender skin from the irritation of soiled diapers. Especially helpful for cloth diaper wearers. The occlusive castor oil and beeswax protects skin better than petroleum jelly, without the petroleum.
DIAPER RASH 101
A rash around the genitals can mean either that the skin is irritated by the highly alkaline feces and urine, or that there is a yeast infection. They will look much alike, red and raised, however the yeast infection has a shiny, glassy surface look. The remedy for the irritation is air, barrier balm, and soothing baths with our Oat based Tubby Rubby. The remedy for the yeast infection is a diluted apple cider vinegar and water (1 in 10) sprayed, or poured, or gently wiped onto the area. No remedy works for both, so sometimes you discover which kind of rash it is when you find out which remedy works.
Wind, wet, and cold weather are tough on a new babe's cheeks, and hands. Before venturing out into the elements, apply barrier balm to any skin which will be exposed.
SOOTHING PROTECTIVE BALM
If there is a rash, eczema, or other irritation. Apply Barrier balm directly after the bath to lock in moisture and protect skin with castor oil while promoting healing with calendula and chamomile.