OGBaby Breathe Free Tea Tree Gentle Soap
Straight from the source!
Each product you buy from Sassafras is authentic and freshly made.We deal directly with every brand listed in our store, so you get 100% goodness or your money back.
The best price guaranteed!
Found a better price on an authentic product? Let us know and we'll match it
Aromatherapy Gentle enough for Newborns and Infants, Gentle Aloe Vera Soap made from Organic Oils.
A pleasant part of a warm congestion clearing, mucous moving bath, a soothing therapeutic way to clear congestion If baby can breathe freely, baby can nurse easily and sleep soundly, now that is just what Dr. Mom ordered!
Breathe Free Tea Tree Gentle Soap is an aromatherapy enhanced mild soap that turns baby's bath time into a congestion clearing, mucous moving experience. Excellent to open baby's sinuses right before rest. To continue the aromatherapy through the sleep, apply Breathe Free Tea Tree AROMA RUB to the chest, back and feet before snuggling down.
- Love This Soap!5By jennifer Morrison on Sep 22, 2016I was looking for a simple, straight-forward, "clean", relatively fragrance-free (except for the hint of fresh tea tree scent) soap to try (for myself - not a baby!) and have been using Trilliam Organics OGbaby soap for a couple of years now. It's perfect for everything, every time, at home or travel, and it's the only soap for me!!! Thanks for creating such wonderful, organic, conscious products!
- very gentle5By mona korraa on Dec 10, 2013i like it gentle cleans well, doesnt dry my skin will def buy again
- Our saponified oils contain vegetarian glycerin, which helps retain the soap's natural moisturizing properties.
- A warm bath with Gentle Soap is a soothing way for infants to inhale congestion clearing essential oil vapors.
- Cleanses without removing skin's natural beneficial oils.
- Tea Tree Oil & Eucalyptus are naturally anti-bacterial & anti-viral, for a clean you can trust.
- Organic Saponified Coconut Oil
- Organic Saponified Olive Oil
- Organic Saponified Jojoba Oil
- Distilled Water
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Guar Gum
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Rosemary Extract
- Organic Eucalyptus Oil
- Organic Tea Tree Oil
Use as an aromatherapy wash in a soothing bath. As the steam helps to loosen congestion, and the aromatherapy helps to clear it. These oils are the gentlest decongestant aromatherapy oils that exist, so they are safe for use on newborns.
Put a bottle next to the sink during cold and flu season. Antiseptic Tea Tree oil makes this a very effective antiseptic hand soap.